Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How I Got Rid of the Lines on My Forehead

As we age, our bodies start producing less and less of many important nutrients like collagen and elastin: two important skin proteins that are in charge of how we look today and in the future.

When we were in our teens and early twenties, our bodies were practically swimming in collagen and elastin, we had no trouble having firm, elastic and smooth skin.

But when you start to go over 30, you start noticing more and more lines on your forehead. Lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs become more and more pronounced.

I used to have a lot of lines on my forehead, but I discovered a few simple things that reduced them dramatically. I did this through natural methods and only natural products.

I found that using the popular products that you see in the stores, commercials, and endorsed by celebrities only made my skin worse. I later found out that the reason they were so bad was because they were packed with chemical additives and other unnatural ingredients.

These ingredients dried, irritated, and attacked my skin. My skin had to defend itself against these threats. One ingredient: dioxane, has been declared by the state of California to cause cancer.

Can you imagine that it is still allowed in skin care products today? It's pretty amazing, isn't it? The best line of defense that you have is to only buy completely natural, safe, and proven effective products.

That's how I got rid of the lines on my forehead: by using a 100% pure, holistic skin care line. I highly recommend that you do your own research. Do not just listen to me blindly, because you have to learn what works best for you, and what ingredients you should look for.

I discovered that the ingredients that worked the best on the lines on my forehead were Cynergy TK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10. These are all cutting-edge ingredients that are only found in specialized skin care lines.

I was lucky to find a company that makes them at a very reasonable price, and manufactures them to retain the highest quality. I have been using a product with these daily for a long time now, and I hope that you'll find the right product for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment