Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is Your Face Wrinkle Cream Dangerous? Read This Before You Buy!

Your face wrinkle cream is unhealthy for your skin. Let me prove this to you now. Go and grab your creams, lotions and moisturizers. Look at their ingredients. I can almost guarantee you that they have alcohol or parabens in them. Why are these two bad? Well alcohol irritates your skin and can cause problems down the road, and parabens, wow, parabens can cause cancer and disrupt some of your body's internal systems. Parabens can also cause allergic reactions.

Another ingredient that is usually better hidden is dioxane. Dioxane is known by the state of California to cause cancer. I can't believe that people are actually paying money for these kind of products. The worst thing is that most of the products out there contain ingredients that are harmful for your health, it doesn't have to be these three, there are plenty of other ingredients that you do not even know about. This is shocking, I know, but the truth has to come out, and I am glad that you are reading this, because you are taking steps towards improving your skin.

Not long ago when I started researching different face wrinkle creams, my jaw dropped at all the ingredients these companies were using. You see, most companies put a lot of money into advertising and marketing, so they don't really put effort into creating high-quality skin care products that actually work.

So I started looking for companies that produced completely natural, high-quality face wrinkle creams that worked. It took me awhile to find, but I finally found one recently.

I have been using their products daily, and my wrinkles are reducing more than I have ever experienced with other products. All I can say is that I will be using this face wrinkle cream for a long time. So if you really want to find a good face wrinkle cream for yourself, I suggest that you do your research, and learn more about what to look for in a good product. You can visit my website for more information.

The funny thing is that the best products aren't the ones that are the most popular. You have to search to find high-quality companies. They do not put their money on advertising, instead they focus on creating the best products, and I admire that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment