Sunday, November 29, 2009

painting

A hobby of all my life,my skills of the painting should be improve,but lose in something can really mould one's character Actually I have been quite persistent, even don't painting well, still insisted. Now I haven't draw a picture for about 3 years but every time I think of oneself drawing in those days, always feel that they are worth treasured memories. At that time, time pasted so quickly,soon after I get up from bed,did I begin my work,these papers content all my emotion,every detail made me spend a lot time, a piece of work often come after times of changing,until I'm satisfied in the end. Now I can't spend a long time in one painting, but it is a kind of experience.I think my works lack of inspiration, most of them are copy from others, their emotional expression is idle. this may be the place I have to improve. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment