Friday, November 27, 2009

going outside

 It is not refers to going out have a walk, but suppresses oneself at home, stuf on-line , I accessed the net, to send several massage about the interview, estimated that  the possibility to reply was not big, one was for our original company, I was indefinite that if they have begin their work again, now along with shipping market's decline, the shipping company presses the price lowly in the max boundry, some even presented negative profit, in addition the large amount demurrage, caused the numerous shipping companies to put up a last-ditch struggle in be hard toing start. Facing this year's employment situation, I am optimistically to the result, but affect will be make, after call for recruits for several companies not be able to have satisfaction result, the heart like a stone dropped into the sea, is incomparably heavy. Perhaps from now on I really need consider that changed professions. Before this profession is filling the infinite attraction to me, the high quota salary repayment is lets me be wild with joy, the unconscious university's time has passed, carries off also has the shipping market magnificent prospect, to me in front, all happy fantasies transformed as the brutal reality, lets me accept with difficulty for a while. Perhaps the shipping, I said goodbye with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment