Thursday, November 26, 2009

my pet

a flat large face, a pear of bean like eyes, a brownish-yellow colored upturned nose, and a sunny smiled bag mouth forever. This is my dearest pet. an uglily but happy little dogHe is string along with me for 7 years, everytime when I was borning, I will tell him my own concerns No matter what my mood like, he always reward me a big smile, a feeling of mildness come around to meAlthough he was only a toy, but he content much passion of mine, he seems to be a live dog, can bark,can coquetry with you  . Every day I come back, he hold out the little head out from the blanket to see if I had return home, a charmingly naive look.In fact, I like the dog has reached a frenzied degree, my family filled with puppies, I think I was their master bar 

0 comments:

Post a Comment