Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I have a dream...

I have a dream that one day I will be working in a soaring skyscraper. People around me are all highly educated people with good manners. I have a dream that one day I will own a house near the sea. Every night I could fall into sleep to ocean waves. And when I wake up in the morning, the sun is just rising over coastline. All the room is full of bright, fresh sunshine.I have a dresm that one day I will have a small family which has my darling ones. In holiday evening, we couple could lie on the lawn with our lovely little girl running around, catching butterflies.I have a dream that one day the globe would be clean again. Less polution. Less crimes.I have a dream that one day I could travel around the world. To see all brilliant locations. To see people of all skin colors living in harmony. All places and countries I passes are in peace and far from poverty. I have a dream that when I get old, my dear ones are still in good shape. I, myself, a elegant lady. No gossip, no complain, no quarraling. Less pains and troubles. I have a dream when I dies, people who know me only remember the happiness I have brought to them. They weeps yet smiles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment