Saturday, December 5, 2009

My long journey

   Half an years ago, I went to henan province xinxiang city --my elder sister's home to take care of her. Staied there for one month, after her baby was born, I left for xi'an to continue my work. One month later, I went to harbin to found my boyfriend. Staied there for almost four month, had nothing to do. One week ago, I came to qingdao with my boyfriend and his parents.........  I don't want to go anywhere any more, but they said " we will move to mudanjiang two weeks later then come back...." Doing nothing makes me crazy, I want to end this kind of life, but i left my diploma in my home and no company need a staff who only can work for a short time. I love travelling , but not this kind of , no money  to see the landscape, have no fun.  I really know how important of money now.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment